Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Girls

Hi there Bloggers.
It is 1 am on Tuesday morning ,after a hectic day...where does time go?
On Sunday afternoon I got some time to scrap and  Nadia Cannizzo was my inspiration. I did 2 L.O.s about my 2 daughters and I will enter them into 2 challenges.
I was very inspired by June 1st Challenge at Once upon A Sketch to scrap and journal about a woman in your life...I knew I had to scrap this photo of my first baby, now a stunning woman.
I used Websters Pages, of course, this is the Vellum page from Ladies and Gents ,that I have backed with white cardstock, I used Nadia's page-map too .The scrap of lace is the last bit that I had left over from Faye's wedding dress!


The second page is of my second daughter Raphaella a photo taken in the church at Faye's wedding.The poor girl got so hot and bothered dressing her sister that her curls dropped out of her hair! Anyway Raphaella is always a pillar of strength!
I used Nadia's sketch from the June Sketch Challenge at the My Scrapbook Nook


Here is my take, I used Websters Pages, I cut up "Sunday Afternoon" ( How is that for a Pun!!) from Ladies and Gents to form the strip that Nadia has behind the photo on the map. The blue paper is from Ladies and Gents "Gromed Traveler".


Kim thank -you for the owl punch!!
Time for bed...owl say good-night..
Zeffy

20 comments:

  1. Hi Zeffy, wow! your layout for once upon a sketch is stunning! so elegant and beautiful and the photo is amazing!! and the next layout is gorgeous! i had a bit of a scroll down and had a peek at your creations.. i love your style.. love your use of stamps..and cutting out of the papers.. hope you are having a good week!! xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts...love to discover every little detail in your pages...there is always a surprise hidden somewhere!
    Have a good week!Filiaxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are gorgeous!! I love the soft feminine details you've added to the first page. In the second page I love the blue with just the touch of colour. it works beautifully with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous LOs, just like your daughters!!!
    Love them both!
    You do an amazing job always!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing LO's... they both are!!!
    the first one is sooo romantic and soooo beautiful like your daughter was on her wedding day, and loved the lace piece you used...
    The second one is so beautifully matched with the colours and all the embelishements... that left me speechless....
    love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts!!!!!!!
    love the details and papers you have used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Καλησπέρα Ζέφφυ! Οι συνθέσεις σου είναι πανέμορφες!!!! Δεν χορταίνω να τις βλέπω με zoom! Κάθε φορά ανακαλύπτω κάτι καινούργιο! Όμως την παράσταση κλέβουν τα κοριτσάκια σου! Να τις χαίρεσαι και να είναι πάντα ευτυχισμένες! Φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Both lo's are absolutely beautiful! Both have such nice embellies/flowers and placement. The pics are very pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts Zeff ... even though the first one is more embellished, I'm drawn more to the second one ... love the way the photo comes out of the vertical pattern paper ... :) Brilliant work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pages, Zeffy and gorgeous girls!!! Of the first I like the romantic feel (and the piece of lace of her wedding dress is a beautiful memento to keep on this page) and of the second the blue background and the joyous smile. Lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fancy page! Lovely!
    Thanks for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous. Told you this already! AMAZING work..I love how you have scrapped this beautiful picture ..You have used a similar style on both, but they look unique. SOOOO happy that I was able to inspire you to post this at the Nook and at OUAS. I am so please Zeffy...THANK YOU for your support :o) :o) :o) Thanks for playing along again at Once Upon A..Sketch and at the Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!!! Zeffy these two are GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE that you used lace from Faye's dress!!! That alone, makes it unique and precious!!! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning layouts!!!! Thank you for playing along! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow...those are GORGEOUS!!! That vellum layout is amazing!

    I'm looking for blogs to feature on Scrapbooking Whimsy and this would be perfect for the vellum post coming up, if you'd be interested in sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful pages here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pages! Your daughters are beautiful & I love your wedding layout especially & that magnificent gown!! Thanks so much for joining us at Once Upon a Sketch again!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The post went live today on Scrapbookingwhimsy.blogspot.com . We really appreciate you supporting the little blog that could by agreeing to be in our first real feature. :) If you'd like to share that you were featured, that'd be awesome...though not required by any means. Feel free to check out the right sidebar for future calls if you have any projects fitting. :)

    ReplyDelete