Thursday, February 17, 2011

Forever

Hi there..
I made this L.O. using the Echo Park" Be Mine "paper collection....I decided to use a photo of my daughter Taken just 3 days before her wedding.
I used  a tutorial of  Kaori Fujimoto to make the hand- made roses, although I much prefer making  roses with  flowers with 6 petals I think that the flower works out more symmetrical.
Elina had this tutorial on her blog and she challenged us to make a layout with roses...


Then as you all know Get Creative now has a page map challenge each month , I will submit this there too,so I though I would kill 2 birds with one stone.
By the way the journaling spot is cut out of a sheet of paper with the Alterations On The Edge dies.
That all for now.
Lots of love.
Zeffy

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I have this EP line in my hands as we speak and cannot wait to use it! I know what you mean about flowers and symmetry...They look awesome anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeffy this is gorgeous! I love the colours the papers are amazing and your rose is perfect i wouldnt have known it was not symetrical!!
    Thank you so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Είναι φανταστικό!!! Από τα καλύτερα σου!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολύ ωραία χρώματα και χαρτιά!!! και τα τριανταφυλλάκια σου έγιναν πολύ ωραία!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely layout! I think your layout gives the same feeling as the photo. I wish all the happiness in the world to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ζεφφυ είνια υπέροχο!!! τα λουλούδια φανταστικά, μου αρέσει αυτή η ασημένια πινελιά επάνω τους.... και τα χρώματα τόσο φωτεινά και ζωντανά!!!!
    φιλιά!!!

    ReplyDelete