Wednesday, February 8, 2012

From This To ???

Hi there my creative  Co-Scrappers.
After seeing all of the super dress-forms that the "famous" Designers made for CHA 2012 I am very inspired and I am planning to alter this bodice I bought in the summer.
Sorry I had already undressed her, before I decided to take pictures and do the whole project tonight on
       USTREAM on my show Zeffy Scraps.

These are some of the things I am planning to use......get out your things and come and join me while I create "live"  tonight at 20H00 on Zeffy Scraps I know it is somewhat early, but I am recovering from flu and as a result I am out of action late at night.
Talk some more tonight...
Zeffy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zeffy, I missed the live but I love love love it, it's so beautiful so far and I can't wait to see the final result! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete