Sunday, January 6, 2013

CSI No 52

PHOTOS ARE NOW ADDED TO POST...
Hi there .
This morning I actually  sat down and made a L.O. My first in over a month...as you all know my Dad passed away and I think my mojo disappeared too....
I always enjoy CSI challenges and this week is their birthday week so pop over and take a look. Lots of fun stuff going on!



I used the sketch from Sketches In Thyme#98
This is my take on the challenge, I used some photos taken by me on Christmas Eve.


Evidence:
I used string, craft paper, tags, eyelets, washers and numbers...
My testimony, was handwritten on the tags and at the bottom of the page.

Seeing that blogger will not allow me to upload photos today I have made a video instead..
Keep well....
Love Zeffy.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful layout. I just love it. Unfortunately I don't have any sound on my PC so I could not hear you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a beautiful Christmas LO, full of adorable details.
    Great job with the sketch.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeffy, I hope you're feeling a bit better. I love-love-love your beautiful layout, what a happy family all dressed in red... Nino just "steals the play" - great greeklish, eh? ;)

    I wish you a very happy New Year, full of health and love for you and your beloved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. H Zeffy! I hope blogger is being good for you... This layout looks wonderful.. what great colors together..I love the use of the 3 photos and the gorgeous cluster of flowers.. take care...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to watch your video I love that journal. Short post before ipad freezes up

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL layout and I love the MME collection =) have it myself!

    Apryl-onescrappysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page - so festive.
    I too have had the problem with blogger I do not know what has happened - but I have Google Chrome that I open my blog with & that works properly. Hope that is useful info. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really love this! Great job!! and great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!
    Hugs,
    Heather P (DT)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas layout!
    Love how festive it looks! The pops of red on top of the neutral BG look great!
    Thanks for visiting us!!
    -Doreen
    Sketches in Thyme DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful page! I love all the details. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty christmas page!!!! LOVE the embellies and cluster!!! way to go!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for participating in the challenge sketch of SIT ......
    kisses
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Christmas layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT.

    ReplyDelete