Friday, March 15, 2013

2 New Projects.

Hi There..
I had shot his photo of my dining room table, two weeks ago for WOYWW, but I never ever got to uplaoding..my life has been hectic and my PC up to S#$%!!! It only logs on to the internet  when it feels like it! Today is a good day..so hello..here I am.
Luckily I have this good, old, strong table and it serves as an extension of my desk..here I am preparing kits for my workshops in South Africa...see previous post, 2 Workshops in South Africa

 
Please excuse the glare photo was taken in the wee hours of the morning...this project is a cute mini album made with Crate Papers, using the On Trend Collection. It measures 10 x15 cm

 
Be prepared to get messy with the second workshop..we will be using all types of media...
here is a sneek peek at one of the pages...papers used here are The Watfarer Collection from Bazzill.
The format for this mini is 16 x21.5 cm..
I am looking forward to meeting some of the South African Scrapbookers.
Lots of love, and have a great week-end.
Zeffy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I am sorry to hear about your internet problems.. it can really be annoying! I hope you have a great time at your workshops, they sound like a good time will be had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy do I know about kitting into the wee hours of the morning! good luck with both classes, I hope they are a sell out.

    ReplyDelete