Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WOYWW 225

Morning Ladies.
Week 225 on WOYWW the weeks are flying by! I missed last week and I so wanted to show you The Rugby Rat that my daughter crocheted....next week.
This week we have some Magnolia stamps on some altered matchboxed....they are going to be Christmas Tree decorations.
This is as far as I got with the boxes...I will  stickle the images a little and glue everything down once I am home.....I started packing late last night, as we are leaving tomorrow evening...this is the mess I have as I write this post!!
The sheet is still on the couch as it is the best internet spot in the house....great place to relax with our i pad!
keep well...oh yed this is my USTREAM channel....me working on the match box.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/39192632

Love Zeffy!

11 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip Zeffy love the Christmas decorations

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems I have an inbuilt inability NOT to be messy! I can't work in a mess, my mojo gets all confused. I'm making Christmas decorations too! Have a great trip, travel safe.

    Hugs
    Brenda 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those decorations are adorable. Love them :)

    Scrapping Life (Karen) no.82

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the mess looks sort of under control. Like you haven't lost a small child under there somewhere...! Not that I wouldn't know about those types of messes. I like your Christmas ornaments. They will look extra sweet with stickles all over them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the magnolia stamps on the matchboxes they will make for lovely christmas decorations Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. not into the cute stuff myself but love these, they'll look great at Christmas, thanks for sharing, Donna #54

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe travel and those boxes will look sweet hanging from a tree with a little treat hidden inside for some lucky person to find :)
    hugs Nikki 37

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe journey. Love the idea of the matchbox decorations. Hugs. Pam#34

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a sweet idea, they look really nice. By now you're packed and on the road, but I expect it all took abut five mins....travel well.

    ReplyDelete