Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Candy Sucker..

Hi there My Friends,

 I told you last week that I would be back with the rest of the photos of me as a little girl....These photos were in a group of 4.I scanned them and then cropped them apart.
Here are the 3 you never saw last week. They are of my Brother Lee and I.
My page design is from the page design #108 from Sketchabilities

My inspiration was Case File 107 on CSI

The long face I have in the photo is because they gave my brother this huge sucker that my dad sold in his shop, so that he can at least sit still and behave for the photo shoot....I must have been drooling, the final stray was when he started opening the wrapping.
Anyway back to CSI.
I have  flowers, ribbon, clouds, diamond shapes wet medium and brads as well as a very long title.
My testimony, journaling is scattered all over the page

 
I used a combination of Mustard Seed and Rusty Hinge Distress Paints to achieve the mustard colour.
the pink banners and spotted heart are from Heidi Swapp and I coloured them with Picked Raspberry and a Fuschia NeaocolorII.
I want to thank my friend Aliki for the title of my page,she had cut out a couple for me when she got her Cameo last year.....

Stay tuned we have a Greek Dream Team participating in the Supreme Scrap Tournament and the first challenge is up...so I went for a walk in the freezing cold this morning to take photos of the area  1000 steps away from my home...
Enjoy your Sunday.
Warm hugs,
Zeffy

5 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet! I love the 'vintage pictures', too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what great photos! You should have been given a sweet for being good for the photo!!! Beautiful layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout! Photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout, the colors are perfect, I love every detail!
    thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart to combine these two!!! I like your style!!!

    ReplyDelete