Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Month Goes By!

Hi there ladies,
Well its almost time to get back into daily routine, my life is still so hectic. I never seem to have enough time to do the things the I love. Anyway yesterday I spent the morning scrapping and I did some lay-outs for the January Challenge on Life on the {Scrap} Beach

Challenge #1 was Resolutions for 2010.Quit Smoking...do not use black,white or grey in your lay-out.
My numbers 2010 look grey in the photo they are actually silver foil that has been inked with cranberry alcohol ink.




Challenge #2 Resolutions for 2010 Quit Drinking.....use no ink!  Difficult for me because I love inking everything!! I used fibre, ribbon, flowers and bling to add colour.


 Challenge #4 was  Spend More Time with Family...Something that I have neglected slightly since I have started scrapping! This is a picture taken, just before we set up our christmas tree this passed December.




 This Last Challenge #8 is the L.O. that I actually made first because I knew straight away what Iwanted to do, I used only die cuts,alphas and paper that were already cut.  This is why I Love the {Scrap} Beach.



I hope that you all have a wonderful week...I am off to tidy my home,make lunch and try and complete my Mini for my swap partner Charlene...its getting there!!
Bye for now ...keep well

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant layouts Zeffy ... hard to choose my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eleni...you did a fantastic job too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. φοβερες συνθεσεις ζεφυ μπραβο σου..νομιζω οι αγαπημενες μου ειναι οι 2 πρωτες..καλη επιτυχια!
    και εγω προσπαθω να τελειωσω το μινι για την partner gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zeffy i like them all... but i think the 2nd and 3rd are the ones i like the most!!! love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant layouts Zeffy!!
    I love your idea of decorating the tree with champagne...I think I will have to start a new tradition too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layouts Zeffy,very nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Layouts Zeffy!!Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zeffy you 've been busy! They are lovely LOs, but I love the one with your daughters and the xmas one!!!! Keep up the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete