Saturday, January 2, 2010



This is a L.O. that I had worked out in my mind well before Christmas.We were challenged at http://scrapgreece.ning.com/ to do a layout using gesso and stamps and also to make our own paper using stamps that we have coloured for the December challenge. Anyway with the mad Christmas rush I did not get to scrap this page on time for the challenge ,but I made it non the less last night. I used a christmas card that is a  rare find these days, it picture the birth of Christ. It is a photo of the iconography  on one of the walls of a church in Panorama,Thessalonika.
I used Tim Holtz masks and stamps, that I coloured with Perfect Pearlst. The corner stamp is Inkandinkado and I used a 3D glimmer paint to make the gold dots.The little dove is also a stamp that I embossed with black.The dies are Cuttlebug.
Wishing you all the best for 2010.

5 comments:

  1. I love this layout and the card.......really stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Φοβερη η συνθεση σου zeffy!Great!!!Σου ευχομαι να εχεις καλη χρονια με υγεια,αγαπη,ευτυχια και...πολλη δημιουργια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καταπληκτικη συνθεση!!!

    Πέρασε απ το blog μου! Εχεις βραβειοοο!!

    ReplyDelete