Tuesday, February 1, 2011

USTREAM...new show!

Hi there  my friends.
Is it not amazing how sometimes a small or big gesture from a friend can spark off something and set you off in a direction you were maybe thinking of going? Or maybe just sparks off a new idea entirely!
As you all know I stream on Zeffy Scraps in Greek. A couple of my english speaking friends tell me that they watch anyway....Bravo takes a lot to watch a show and not understand a word!
So.....I was thinking  an english show perhaps???? Too much commitment?  Maybe a big schlepp..mmm
But...yesterday I received a parcel from America and wow what a parcel! Well that send me over the edge and I decided today, the begining of a new month that its time to start Zeffy Scraps with Friends.  I will be doing this show in English so that the rest of my friends can  share with me and join the fun.

So join me on Thursday at 7pm  for a bit of a chat and a show and tell. I will show you my "Gift Box" and I will tell you what I am planning to make.
I am hoping to host the show every Tuesday evening at 8pm as from next week.
Zeffy Scraps will continue weekly on Wednesdays at 9.30 pm in Greek...made it later so kiddos can be tucked into bed!
I hope that you all have a fantastic February and I will see some of you scrappers at the crop on saturday.
God Bless
Zeffy

4 comments:

  1. Zeffy I think these are great news. We'll have you twice every week. See you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous idea Zeffy.....I will try to attend each one but you know how it is!!!
    See you Saturday.....looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ζέφυ μου σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ!!! Είναι καταπληκτικό αυτό που κάνεις και ειλικρινά κάθε φορά προσπαθώ και δεν τα καταφέρνω να είμαι συνεπής!!! Τώρα όμως που μεταφέρθηκε μισή ωρα αργότερα πιστεύω πως δεν θα έχω πρόβλημα!!! Πολλά φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo Zeffy! Thanks so much for your time to teach us so useful thinks and share with us techniques and secrets!
    I will try to attend your shows but not promise... i will try anyway!

    ReplyDelete