Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two Special Grannies

Hi there.
As I mentioned in my previous post,I have found a pile of lovely photos to scrap at my FIL home...
Raphaella and I are still here,taking it easy and I have been doing a little bit of scrapping in my make-shift  set-up.
Last week I decided to do a L.O. with this photo of Raphaella and her two Grannies preparing her for Baptism. I was thrilled when I found this photo because this is one of the last times we photographed my Mom before her death a couple of months later.She is holding up Raphaella whilst my MIL is preparing the new clothes she will be dressed in after her baptism.One is fully submerged into water at a Greek Orthodox baptism.

I put this L.O.together on Zeffy Scraps my USTREAM show  this past Thursday, I followed the sketch from Sassy Lil'Sketches although I must admit I substituted the bunting for the scalloped die-cut and the butterfly!I also substited the rub-on journalling for the other photo. The piece of patterned paper behind the photo mat  is acually a hidden tag for private journalling.


My background paper is Prima "Pastiche" the scroll is also Prima, but the journalling spot under the flowers is from Crate Papers. I have added some diamond Stickles on the butterflies and the a couple of dots on the top corner.
 I am making some altered Domino pieces that I hope to show you soon, I leave you all with good wishes for a pleasant week-end.
Love.
Zeffy

15 comments:

  1. oh this is so precious and so beautiful.. old photos are so special and this layout will be cherished..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ζέφφυ είναι εκπληκτικά όμορφο!!!!
    Καλό φθινόπωρο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πω πω...Απλά καταπληκτική....Μπράβο και πάλι μπράβο....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Zeffy!!! Each layout of yours is unique!! Lovely work! Thanks for joining us at SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Καλησπέρα Zeffy μου! Η σύνθεση σου είναι τόσο όμορφη με πολλές λεπτομέρειες και τεχνικές!!!! Κρίμα που δεν κατάφερα να σε δω ως το τέλος στο ustream. Χάρηκα όμως αρκετά, μαζί και η Μαρία μου! Φιλάκια και καλή επιτυχία στην πρόκληση!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Άλλη μία απίστευτα όμορφη και συγκινητική σύνθεση...πόσο μου αρέσουν αυτά που φτιάχνεις Zeffy!...είναι γεμάτα τρυφερότητα και αγάπη...καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τι τέλεια φωτογραφία, υπέροχες αναμνήσεις!!! Μπράβο Ζέφυ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ανεκτίμητη φωτογραφία και την αξιοποίησες με τον καλύτερο τρόπο Ζέφφυ!Πολύ πολύ όμορφη σελίδα με υπέροχες λεπτομέρειες!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zeffy this is such a sweet and elegant layout! The photo is so precious and tender. I love the way you put your layers and your beautiful colours. And your flower bouquet is absolutely gorgeous! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. τι όμορφα χρώματα.....!!!!!!!!!!!υπέροχο έργο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is just beautiful! I love what you've done here! Gorgeous! Tks. for playing with us at SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. απο τις πιο ωραιες σελιδες...πανεμορφο αποτελεσμα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zeffy έλα λίγο από το μπλογκ μου να μου πεις αν είμαι καλή μαθήτρια.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love the shabby chic look and what a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along @ Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete