Friday, December 9, 2011

Tag 5 ,6 and 7 Inspired by Tim Holtz.

Hi there...
I wonder if anybody will read this...if you are all as busy as I am  then you are all frantically rushing around getting stuff done.
Here are  3 more tags...please note Miss Snowie was Tag 4....not 5 as I said!
 For more details check video at the end of this post...My voice goes all funny again and dissapears for a while....
Tag 5...loved this one!!
Tag 6
Tag 7
Here is my video.
 It wish you all a very good week-end....
This is the 10th full moon of my daughters' pregnancy...and as my good old Gran used to say "A woman needs to see 10 full moons before she gives birth" So we are waiting....
Zeffy

5 comments:

  1. I love tags 5 and 7!!!!! They are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeffy! these tags are so gorgeous.. all so different and unique and i bet they were lots of fun to create.. all the best with the impending new arrival...trust both mum and bub will be well!! and yes it is getting so busy here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgerous tags Zeffi!Just perfect!I'm so sorry that i lost the last streaming but we haven't electricity that day!!DEH is playing games lately!!Anyway thanks for the videos i'm trying to make some of my own!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. πολύ όμορφα όλα τα tag που έφτιαξες αυτό με το αγγελάκι είναι το αγαπημένο μου!..Με το καλό να υποδεχθείτε το μωράκι!!!..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely tags! Great job and very unique!

    ReplyDelete