Saturday, May 18, 2013

Flower Power

Hi there my Good Friends.
I have had fun the past 2 days...just playing and having fun.
I find making my own flowers very therapeutic...I love to get my fingers all inky...here is a project that I decorated with coffee filter flowers......

The girl was cut out of a magazine, the wings are a" Mariposa" butterfly and the jat of elixer is a little die cut ...oh yes and the big swirl is a Bo Bunny chipboard element, if I remember correctly, as it was in my embellie box....
The little flowers were cut with a punch using Tim Holtz mistable craft paper...
The Gals over at Get Creative  are having another tag challenge....still time to play along if you so wish....
And here is one more photo...this time taken inside, next to my hand-made jars...
Amazing how photography can change the feel of a project!!!
Have a good week-end.
Love .
Zeffy
 

11 comments:

  1. Wowza, wowza ... she's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. πωπωπω Ζέφφυ! τι έφτιαξες πάλι! είναι απίστευτο πόσο δημιουργική είσαι, και πόση φαντασία έχεις...σε θαυμάζω! απίθανο το ταγκ σου! καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Α Π Ι Σ Τ Ε Υ Τ Ο!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ουαου !Ζεφφυ δεν εχω λογια!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ζεφφυ ειναι καταπληκτικό!!!!!!! Πόση πολυ φαντασία τέχνη και λεπτομέρεια σε ένα τοσο μικρό χαρτακι !!!!!!
    Είσαι μοναδική!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Zeffy what a beautiful tag, the colours and design are so striking. Your handmade flowers are superb and I love how you have positioned them. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Get Creative

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zeffy, this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm happy to be a new follower ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τέλειο!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!μπράβο σου!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty gorgeous! thank you for joining us at Get creative. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear zeffy....woooooow!!!!stunning tag!!!love everything on it!!!thank you for joining us at Get creative with this unique creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning and so so so so creative absolutely love it!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us Get Creative
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete