Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day

Hi there scrappers..
Happy Scrapbooking day!!! I am writing this post as I sit here with all my scrapbuddies....I invited 10 of my first scrapbooking pals to my home today...10 only because more can't fit...sorry girls.
This morning I had a brain-wave and I decided to make a quick mini to record todays' crop. So at 12h00 I did a USTREAM session. I made a toilet paper mini, with lots of pockets.
I have asked my guests to decorate a tag for me and write me a little note....
It goes without saying that I have taken lots of photos...the album has space for 4 6x8cm photos.
As soon as I have printed the photos (printer out of ink!)I will do a you You Tube video,most probably on Monday.
My friend Lena has a challenge on her shop's Enjoy Scrapping blog to do a L.O. that says Enjoy Scrapping, I did a L.O. see previous posts and her second challenge is to make a mini....
That is it for now ladies....off to chat and scrap some more....
Have a fantasic week..
Love Zeffy

10 comments:

  1. Έγινε τέλειο zeffy ποιος θα το πίστευε ότι είναι χαρτί υγείας . Ευχαριστούμε πάρα πάρα πολύ που μοιράζεσαι τις γνώσεις σου μαζί μας φιλιά πολλά και στις κοπέλες. Καλά να περάσετε

    ReplyDelete
  2. τέεεελειο!πολλά φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ζέφφυ έγινε πολύ όμορφο! Τόσο μικρό και τόσο όμορφα στολισμένο! Είμαι σίγουρη ότι περάσατε τέλεια. Καλό βράδυ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems you had fun today!!This is a wonderful keepsake!I love your T-shirt!!filia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. εγινε υπεροχο ζεφφυ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Zeffy. Such a good idea! Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zeffy ευχαριστούμε πολύ για την υπέροχη δημιουργική μέρα και την φιλοξενία σου! Πέρασα καταπληκτικά! Το μίνι είναι πολύ χαριτωμένο και τεεελειο!!! Φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zeffy thanks for all the fun ... your mini is fab!!! :) Always enjoy creating together!!! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I wish I could be scrapping with you too ...how lucky you girls are :o) This is a cool project ...!Hope u had a nice day, LOve , Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Φαίνεται πολύ όμορφο περιμένουμε και το Video! Καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete