Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another L.O.

Hi Girls.
I am very happy ,because yesterday I managed to eventually scrap these photos that I had printed  last year....I knew that I wanted to make a collage with them, my crazy family having summer fun!
I used the colors from this weeks Color Combos Galore and the sketch from Sassy Lil'Sketches ok I used a little artistic license on this one!
Here is the color combo and the sketch that I used.......
Have fun....love Zeffy..
Product used :Pink  Paislee ,Creative imaginations "Cream Doily".Crate Paper chipboard accents "Potrait",Jillibean corrugated cardboard alphas.

9 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! Love how you combined the challenges. Love the little filmstrip on the side...so creative!! Thank you for playing with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeffy brilliant layout .... I think you are right in using your creative licence ... it turned out well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeffy, this is really beautiful!!! Excellent interpretation of the sketch, you made it better than I did!!! I love the colour combo and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....fab take on the sketch I love how there is a story to your layout!...just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zeffy! i love all the photos.. it gives a real sense of the fun filled day you had!! the doodling too is a great touch.. and the card from the previous post is really lovely.. i love the use of the napkin as sometimes there are the most beautiful napkins and it seems s waste to just use them to wipe ones fingers!! hope things are great with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Αν και τα χρωματα δεν ειναι καλοκαιρνα εδεσαν παρα πολυ με τις φωτογραφιες μου αρεσει πολυ!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sequence of photos and the colours - what a fab layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty !!! Great photos and I love the colors. Like your filmstrip on the side too !
    Thanks for playing at Sassys !! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is such a fun LO! I think I just might have to lift some ideas from this one. Love the doodling on this photo, the stitching and your embellishment cluster!! I'm a new follower too. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete