Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer

Hi there my Friends.
As you know I started a mini using 7 Gypsies "Mykonos" papers about 2 weeks ago, and summer lethargy has kicked in....I could not seem to get down to completling it!!!
So I want to thank the team on Simon Syas Stamp and Show who jump started me into getting on with it....they want us to show them a word...so my word is SUMMER the title of my mini and the way I am feeling right now!

I am glad to say the mini is almost done, hopefully I will photograph it and video it tomorrow morning....I love minis with photos inside of them, they have soul!!
I would also like to let you know that tonight at 22H00 on Zeffy Scraps with Friends on USREAM I will be making another pin cushion....Join me,for a chat.
Keep cool....
Zeffy

13 comments:

  1. The mini looks fabulous!
    cant wait to see the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous. HOPE you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always!
    I hope to get to see you tonight... I am not sure I will be home...
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...can't wait to see what's inside!i just love minis too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zeffy thnk this is the first time I have taken part in the same challenge as you !!! Love your mini beautiful happy summer colours. Love all your embellishments so many great details here just love it, can't wait to see it finished.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ζέφφυ είναι φανταστικό,πολύ καλοκαιρινό και πολύ χαρούμενο!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice mini, Zeffy! I saw the paperline and thought it was too modern for my taste but you made it seem wonderful! I wish you to put many nice summer photos in it with your lovely family! Hopefully I'll watch the show tonight! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zeffy! Your summer tag is adorable. It's so bright and makes me think of summer and all of the fun that goes along with the warmer, sunny weather! Love all your bright colors and the layers of embellishments! Well done! Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Υπέροχο Ζεφυ! Σε καταλαβαίνω απόλυτα θέλεις να τελειωσεις κάτι και όλο το αφήνεις..πολλά φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty colors!!! I love the puffy summer letters!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Οι κατασκευές σου Ζέφυ μου είναι πάντα καλοδουλεμένες και πολύ εντυπωσιακές!!!
    Ένα μεγάλο ευχαριστώ για τις ευχές σου στο blog μου!!!
    Πολλά φιλιά!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Καλημέρα Ζέφφυ! Είναι φανταστικό το μίνι, κι εγώ που το είδα από κοντά ξετρελάθηκα! Φιλάκια και καλό μας μήνα!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your mini Zeffy!!! I love mykonos papers!!!! super!

    ReplyDelete