Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sweet Brown Eyes

Hi there I hope you are having a pleasing Sunday and a very good long week-end.

Yesterday I had a lot of fun working on  Case File #16 yes I am talking about CSI....I think it is becoming an addiction.....but their Challenges are such fun and very, very inspirational...I had fun working on this pretty L.O. using pinks, greys, sparkle, bling , feathers and the sweetest of all, a photo of my Faye.


This is my Sweet Faye at 9 months old...I would call her my Little Night Owl...she would lie awake at 2....3 in the morning and just gaze at me with her big brown eyes!!! It was not easy especially seeing that we would get up at 6 am to go to work....
I used the very interesting sketch #68 from Sketchabilities I was going to make some banners from the grey spotted paper from Echo Park " Be Mine"  for the top corner....but then I decided on the "vintage "bling intead seeing that I had used some next to my photo....Michele Singh thanks for your lovely papers again , I used the music paper to make a flower.
Have a Hoot..
Love.
Zeffy

8 comments:

  1. Ζεφφυ τι όμορφο!!!!!! τι γλυκα η Φαίη και τι όμορφα που τα εχεις συνδυάσει όλα!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this layout is sooooooo adorable....
    fabulous layout!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Zeffy, this is adorable... everything to love about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολύ όμορφο αποτέλεσμα και η μικρή... γλύκα!

    ReplyDelete
  5. πολυ γλυκια σελιδα!!

    ReplyDelete