It is Wednesday again so it is time for me to share my desk with you again...
Last night I was a busy bee...I re-organized my acrylic and rubber stamps..
I had originally had them is plastic sleeves,but they were all bunching up into one corner and the file was all lopsided, then I thought to sew a sean down the centre of each sleeve so stamps would be in compartments...but that never worked as they then just would slide out of the sleeves and land all over the floor....
Now I have found file pockets with studs, so each pocket closes...we will see how this work...the studs may drive me crazy...I want things to work quickly..I hate fussing around!
I did sew a seam down some of the pockets so that I can use them for my smaller stamps. See video for more details and a more in depth look at my enviroment.
After watching the video I have spotted my next project...I need to tidy up the pizza boxes with papers as well as that old white box with my dies...the one under the ribbon box!....it never ends..
Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Ground and see what all my other friends are up to!
Have a good week.