Sunday, February 3, 2013

My King and 13 Love Tips

 
Hi there.....I.have been missing for a while.....I am back with a L.O.for CSI:Color,Stories, Inspiration
This is for Case file # 56....
My Hubby is my king and after 30 years of marriage I have 13 good tips for love.....I have 13 little hearts in the packet, with statements like."Love is Kind " Love is humble" Love is frienship"ect...let us also not forget Corinthians1:13.....
Back to CSI...I have srtring ,something dangling and a packet of little bits (hearts) for my evidence.
And, my testimony is 13 points for a good marriage...written on the hearts.
My papers and most of my embellishments are from Pink Paislee"London Market"..I have been hoarding them for ages!!!
 
The sketch I used is from Once Upon A Sketch....

14 comments:

  1. What a great layout Zeffy! Love your idea with the 13 little hearts with statements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. καταπληκτικη φωτο για αρχη...και η σελιδα σου ειναι απιστευτη!!μου αρεσει πολυυυυυ!!!καλη επιτυχια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely concept and beautiful layout, I love the 13 thoughts based on Corinthians 13...the love chapter... well done on the challenge Zeffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Zeffy :D love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Καλά, το ότι σε θαυμάζω Zeffακι για τις καταπληκτικές ιδέες σου και πως δημιουργείς τα χειροποίητα διακοσμητικά, ακόμα και σφραγίδες, είναι γνωστό! Πολύ όμορφη η σύνθεση και οι 13 καρδούλες είναι φοβέρες! Τι να λέμε τώρα?! Είσαι πολύ μπροστά χαχαχαχα love you κι ένα μεγάλο ευχαριστώ που μοιράστηκες την υπέροχη σύνθεση σου μαζί μας στο OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this LO! Great Case solving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! Love it Zeffy!!!
    Καλή επιτυχία! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a wonderful lay-out. I love the big number and the typically British accents. Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Τρελαίνομαι για αυτό που εκανες με τη κορώνα!!!!χαχαχα!!!! Τέλειο!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea of the thirteen hearts in the packet. And the crown is the perfect accent!
    Thank you for joining the February challenge at OUAS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Λατρευω τις καρδουλες!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is adorable! I love what you have done with the sketch, and that crown is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete