Saturday, August 3, 2013

Unforgettable 1st. Summer

Hi there..
I am very happy today because eventually I have scrapped one of my favourite photos from last Summer !
 
My title and page design was inspired by the lovely sketch at OUAS and my colours and embellishments as well as my journaling was inspired by the lovely Case File #82 at Color,Stories,Inspiration
For my evidence I have: rubons (unforgettable),hearts,doodlong,starburst,wet medium and lots of masking.
My testimony is written in cursive and it celebrates my G.S first Summer.
some of the journaling reads.
"I'll never forget how you loved the sea,you were always so happy. It was a hot August you were only 8 months old."
The journaling around the border of the page mentions some of the things we did that summer.
Keep well.
Zeffy

7 comments:

  1. Ο μικρός είναι κουκλος και η σύνθεση είναι εκπληκτική!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo cute, that photo shows such delight! wonderful colors.. what a special layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλησπέρα Zeff! Εύχομαι να περνάς υπέροχα στη Μυτιλήνη!!! Τι χαρούμενη σύνθεση είναι αυτή?! Κι ο μικρός απολαμβάνει το μπανάκι του όλος χαρά!!! Τρελαίνομαι για το journaling γύρω από την σελίδα όταν το βάζεις! Ένα μεγάλο ευχαριστώ που έπαιξες μαζί μας στο OUAS! Φιλάκια πολλά – σε λίγες μέρες φεύγουμε κι εμείς!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy colors you picked for the photo - very summerish :-)
    Thank you for joing us at OUAS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful vibrant strong colours Zeffy! just look at the little man, happy as a lark! Thank you so much for sharing your pretty summer page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous photo and beautiful page! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Zeffy! It's different than your usual style, it's fresh, modern, cheerful! I'm so happy that OUAS challenge inspired you to try something different!

    Ps. the little guy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete