Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Quick Post


Hi there my friends.
I hope that you are having a very good and restful Sunday. I had a lot of fun doing the live show on Wednesday...I must admit that I had a chuckle at my Greek when I saw the replay.  The 2 Mini Photo Albums are now completed and I am now working on the mini for my sister Val. When she was here last month I promised that I would send her a bunch of tags. On Monday 14th June 18h30 I will be streaming here so please come and join me  and we can have some fun. I will be making tags for  my sister Val.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous tags! Love the one with the lady and the feathered hat!
    I enjoy so much today's streaming!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. συμφωνώ για το tag με την κυρία! όλα υπέροχα! στο προηγούμενο που έφτιαξες μπήκα για λίγο γιατί δεν προλάβαινα! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inspirational of you Zeffy...pity I have not been able to watch yet....one day one day!!LOL

    ReplyDelete