Saturday, December 25, 2010

Time to Give!


Hi there and a very Merry Christmas! I hope that have all had a magical day,with family ,good friends and food,hopefully you don't all feel as stuffed as I do!
This year for the first time I roasted a full suckling pig!! Poor Babe...I felt like a murderer...maybe I will post a picture of him on facebook....a before and after type of thing.
Anyway for the matter on hand...I made 3 broaches for my friend Chrystel she asked me for  a flower broach ages ago....I eventually made her 3, then I decided to decorate her card with the 2 of the broaches and her envelope with the 3rd...
I needed a big envelope and was about to make one when....my friend Irini on Get Creative got creative agin....thanks Irini  for being such an inspiration!
This is what I made. Oh yes and the Poinsettia was inspired by my hero Tim Holtz!
Anyway Ladies I wish you all a fantastic festive season full of joy, health and happiness......
Filakia Zeffy.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
    love the brooch!
    and I adore the felt envelope...thank you for your kind words!!
    have a peaceful...creative (for which i am sure!) New Year...
    polla polla filia
    Irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Χρόνια πολλά Ζέφφυ! Καλά κι ευλογημένα Χριστούγεννα! Κι εγώ έφαγα, γλυκά κυρίως του σκασμού! Τα λουλούδια είναι φανταστικά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..fantastic flowers!!! Merry Christmas Zeffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. οκ....δεν εχω κατι να πω...καθε αναρτησή σου και κάθε δημιουργία σου με αφήνει άφωνη!!!!!

    ReplyDelete