Saturday, November 2, 2013

So Much Love

Hi there Dear Friends...



Lately I have been wondering and in fact journaling about how much a single heart can LOVE???
I have been very busy with life these last few weeks and I wanted to kick start my creativity again...
What a better way than making a couple of cards?


Get Creative hosted a crad challenge for October and the 2 lovely ladies Marie and Puccarina inspired these two cards.....Marie I loved your White Heart!

So  first up was Puccarina's Card Challenge. to draw an image or hand write on our card...when I first read this challenge I had no clue what to make!!! But Marie kick -started the creativity yesterday ...and I drew hearts! And doodled a little..............
 
Second up is my Heart Card for Marie's Challenge...to add a heart on our card..
 
Believe it or not the colours of this card were inspired by the taupe envelope from Hero Arts....
I used some of the vintage crochet lace I picked up in Lesvos this summer....the other piece is on Eleni's card....Just love it!
Happy week-end.
Love .
Zeffy

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love both cards ... and you know me, I love the added doodling with the white pen, it just makes it POP!!! Good luck Zeff, and thanks for playing with us at Get Creative!!! I can't wait to see the card you made for my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zeffe asolutely stunning cards!!!Especially the second love the 3d card!!well done!!!!Good luck with the challenges!!!!!Thanks for playing at Get Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely and the hearts look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Zeffy and I love the texture on both of them corrugated card never looked better ! gorgeous colours and fantastic layouts. Thanks so much for sharing these beauties with us at Get Creative and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeffy you are so talented! Both your cards are amazing! I love the colors you used and your hearts stole my "heart"! Thank you so so much for playing to my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete