Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cool Cats

Hi there
Blogging twice in a day...talk about being on a roll.....
I managed to finish this page today....even though I had a tough time looking for a photo where the subjects did not look very impressed!
This is for Color,Stories Inspiration and one of the journaling prompts was Grumpy Cats Meme......
I chose this photo of my Sister and I not looking very impressed with the sight of a camera on the beach....

 My Journaling reads  "No photos from the waist down PLEASE! Remember we are over 40!
Cool Cat Sisiters relaxing in the sun! Mytilini 2012.
I have flipped the sketch  to read horizontaly...I have used an old rub-on that is a definition of observation...that is what cats always do.....I have used a banner, a cat and some string for my evidence.... oh yes I have also doodled around my title and a little around the page ..can you spot the doodling?
Enjoy Saturday...
Love
Zeffy.

2 comments:

  1. Zeffy it is so good to see you scrapping again!!! Love the no photos from the waist down ... It had me in giggles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - we have a surprise for you over at the blog - http://www.wordspaintery.blogspot.se/2015/02/winners-top-picks-for-january.html

    ReplyDelete