Saturday, January 31, 2015

Smile,Laugh,Play

Hi there Dear Friends.

It feels so good to be scrapping again!
As this is the first L.O of the year I decided to make it all about me....
Color Stories Inspiration has a collabaration with Words & Paintery this month ..and today is the last day to enter.
Seeing that the theme at Words & Paintery was "this is the 1st day of the rest of your life" I thought it would be b perfect for a first L.O. of the year......

My theme here is that every day is the "First"day of our lives if we choose to make it so!!

 
I loved the colours this week.....I used a 7 Dots Studio paper "Soulmates" as background...it took strain with the mediums......so I backed it on black cardstock,
I added a see-through element music tissue paper, some Gesso, then some teal paint...I then coloued some water coloring paper with some mists to achieve the True Blue....I decided to add 3 words as a title so there I have my 3 of something. I have hearts moulded with texture paste, a strip of ribbon, metal, and bling.
 My journaling is as follows " HERE &NOW find joy in the ordinary. Today and every day can be the beginning of a new start! Remember each day to try and better myself. Today is a day to remember to smile, laugh and to play and above all to remember to love."

Wishing you all a very good week-end.
Zeffy

5 comments:

  1. I love that you tried a messier style for your layout, Zeffy - without flowers! Wow, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! What a fabulous layout! I love those colors lovely photo too! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background job on this!!! Thanks for playing with us at Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mixed media work. Love this

    ReplyDelete