Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A couple of things about me....

My friend Efi awarded me a blog award and asked me to tell you 7 things about me.
First and foremost I believe strongly and trust that Christ  guides and enlightens me and I am thankful for the many blessings that I have received.
I always try and keep my word, and  belive in the word "comit"
I  believe that "PLEASE" and "THANK-YOU"  are important words that are not used of often enough in our community.
I love trees, big, tall,old trees, my heart breaks when we burn them down! I love the sea, I feel as if flows in my veins. I love owls.
I hate woman that moan and complain all the time!
I believe in getting my hands dirty and getting the job (any task) done...
I cannot live without chocolate and lastly I hate chain letters....so Efi I am very sorry, and please do not be offended, but I will not continue this thread......
I have not done much scrapping this week....hopefully I will have something to show you in the next day or two.
Remeber that I am  streaming tomorrow night on Zeffy Scraps at 22H00...

Owl bid you goodnight.
Zeffy

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOoooo love those owls!!!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τι πλάκα που έχουν οι κουκουβάγιες σου! μου αρέσει πολύ η σύνθεση αυτή !

    ReplyDelete
  3. πω πω !!!πόσο τέλεια έχεις συνδυάσει τα χρώματα απο τις φωτο με τα διακοσμητικά σου!!!
    Πολύ ωραία σύνθεση μπράβο!!!

    ReplyDelete