Saturday, October 29, 2011

Made with a lot of Inspiration

Hi there fellow Scrappers.
I do believe that our work is greatly influenced by what we see around us. Well at least mine is, and this card is an example of many influences.
Firstly you all know that I am following Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party .....and last friday as I was reading prompt 5 I decided to make something with her sketch, then last week-end I was reading Heart2Craft's blog and Voulla wanted us to make something with a Sparkle!
I used scraps, once again, from last years Christmas projects...I heat embossed the Merry Christmas on a piece of cardstock that I had glittered up last year I can't remember what I had done to it! And made the Poinsettia,which by the way is dry Embossed too....
So needless to say sweet Marie from Get Creative also had something to do with this card.
We can thus safely assume that the cyber world greatly influences our world and our way of our thinking!
Have Fun
Zeffy.
P.S. spot the chocolate wrapping under the sentiment.....

11 comments:

  1. Zeffy ειναι πανεμορφη η καρτα σου !!!!!!Το λουλουδι ειναι τελειο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Zeffy, I was completely blown away by your gorgeous card !! The embossing is fantastic and the flower is so beautiful. Great use of the design papers and I just love, love, love your the chocolate wrapper under the sentiment, very clever. Have a great weekend.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW talk about glitz!!!!!!
    So true so much inspiration in the cyber world...some of it is bound to rub off on us!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zeffy! yes i agree we are greatly influenced by others and what is going on around us.. especially in the scrqpbooking world.. what a lovely card.. and even better to use up stuff from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τέλεια η καρτούλα!Αχ! Πλησιάζουν τα Χριστούγεννα μπας και αλλάξει λίγο το κλίμα...
    Φιλιά Ζέφφυ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous!!!Love your card Zeffy!!!The embossing is so perfect!!!Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Zeffy! Your card is gorgeous! I looove your clever ideas!!! Perfect embossing and the flower is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Πανεμορφη!!"γεματη" ,με εντονα χρωματα!!
    ευχαριστουμε για τη συμμετοχη!!
    καλη εβδομαδα!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card zeffy! Thanks for playing along. channa

    ReplyDelete
  10. πολυ όμορφη καρτα! καλη επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Zeffy...as everything you make! Thank you for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete