Thursday, October 27, 2011

Summer Love

Hi there Friends.
Last night I made this L.O. on my USTREAM show called Zeffy Scraps I  used the sketch from My Creative Scrapbook and will also enter this L.O  in their challenge this month.
I have been following Shimelle Laine's online classes "Pretty Paper Party" this past week and so I have used a couple of her tips on this L.O.
I used this photo that my hubby took of us on the ferry in summer,and I selected some of my scraps, a piece of Pink Paislee paper, the one with the numbers on it, and a slither of Kaiser Crafts paper and then I broke into my Echo Park Victoria Gardens kit. I also received my Pink Paislee Nantucket stamp set yesterday and I just Love love it!!
I used the anchor to make an embellishment,and you can spot the shells and seahorse too.
To make the border around the page I machine a 1cm border and then I carefully inked it with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.
I have also made a card with scraps lying around my desk...I will show you that tomorrow as I altered the card a little tonight so I have to re-photograph it tomorrow.
keep well.
Love Zeffy.

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout...it all works so well on the kraft....and love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture,both of you look so happy!And the Lo is great!!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! I will have to check out your Ustream show. You do really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Καλημέρα Zeffy μου! Σε είδα στο ustream να φτιάχνεις την σύνθεση και σε χαίρομαι κάθε φορά, ειδικά όταν βρίσκεις τρόπο να φτιάχνεις τα δικά σου χειροποίητα διακοσμητικά και να μας συμβουλεύεις να χρησιμοποιήσουμε τα πράγματα μας! Πολύ όμορφη η σύνθεση σου, όμορφα χρώματα, πολλές τεχνικές, άψογο στήσιμο, καλά για τα χαμόγελα της φωτογραφίας δεν το συζητώ : ) φιλάκια πολλά

    ReplyDelete
  5. the picture is so precious! you both look so beautiful, happy and in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI.. oh wow.. how gorgeously beachy!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing!!μου αρεσει πολυ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Love the colours and the photo is priceless. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Πολύ όμορφη είναι η σύνθεση Ζεφφάκι μου! Είναι απίστευτο πόσο όμορφα συνδύασες τα scraps σου. Χρόνια Πολλά για σήμερα και καλή δύναμη!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Πανέμορφη η σελίδα Ζeffy έχω καιρό να σε δω στο ustream αλλά δεν πειράζει θα τα δω όλα μαζεμένα μόλις λιγοστέψουν οι υποχρεώσεις μου!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty design...Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS Zeffy!!! Look how beautiful the stamps look on there!!! GREAT job!!! And what a lovely photo of the two of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous page! Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that photo, you are both so happy and radiant!
    Your LO is so beautiful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picture, love the layout, very creative!

    ReplyDelete