Friday, October 7, 2011

Paints and Mists

Hi there Gals.
 I firstly want to apologise to my viewers  for cancelling the Wednesday night show of Zeffy Scraps on USTREAM, but I was suddenly taken ill.....I am much better today.
So much better that I took up Eleni's challenge on Get Creative  and made a card for my nephew Antreas who is turning a double digit 10 today!
I used mist and paint and my sewing machine....ect. ect. Check the video at the end of the post for the details....check out my custom made tissue tape...it rocks!
Here is the video
Take care...pop in to check out the rest of my Prima Romantique L.Os
Have a good week-end!
Zeffy

13 comments:

  1. καλησπερα..πολυ ομορφατα χρωματα.. τα mists αγγιξαν το χαρτι υπεροχα***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeffy . Love this card so much texture and great distressing and misting Love the matching envelope and the tape and the fabulous colours you have used.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πολύ ωραία η κάρτα σου! χρόνια πολλά στον Αντρέα, και καλή επιτυχία στην πρόκληση!!

    Υ.Γ τέλειο χρώμα τα νύχια σου στο βιντεο!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, love the video ... love your tissue tape, and your nails are fab too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha eleni....I thought i would go arty farty..agvantage of having young daughter at Home! thought I could use this nail polish on some embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. πολυ ομορφη!ευχαριστουμε για τη συμμετοχη!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τέλεια κάρτα!!!
    Ζέφφυ ότι φτιάχνεις είναι υπερπαραγωγή!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. είναι υπέροχη! καλη επιτυχία!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zeff it's so lovely! Happy birthday to Andreas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Zeffy! Amazing card! So many techniques and the result absolutely perfect! And the matching envelope lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Zeffy...Love the matching envelope!!!Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi zeffy, very nice card. Everything matches really well with eachother, great style. Thanks for playing along. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ζέφφη καταπληκτικη καρτα και το φακελάκι της υπέροχο!!!καλη επιτυχια!

    ReplyDelete