Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday MADNESS!!

Hi my Firends...
A quick share as to how my desk and surrounding areas look.....CHAOS!!!
You all know that  the Greek scrappers are having a crop on Saturday the 5th of November. My friend Irini from Get Creative Irini asked me to give the girls a lesson on making flowers.
Here is a sneak peek of the goodies that we will be playing with...plus a picture of the prize That I will be donating to a lucky lady!

My desk looks like this......almost at the end of my Pink Mini...celebrating life for Breast Cancer Month....I will be teaching this mini on the Saturday after the crop....still a place for a couple of ladies.
The last photo is that of a kit that I will be giving away by a lucky draw at the beginning of December,each time you have attended a workshop of mine, during October ,November and December your name will be entered into the draw....I will do the draw during my last workshop in December.
I am sure that I will add a thing ot two into the kit still...it will almost be Christmas, after all.
For more details contact me,or speak to me at the crop....remeber space is limited so first come first served....
Bye, off to pack the kits and get my mini completed before October officially ends!
Be Happy.
Zeffy

8 comments:

  1. hi Zeffy!...can't wait for the crop on Saturday,hopefully it will bring my mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girls!!
    wish i was near...to attend the crop and at least one of your workshops!!!!
    xxx good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zeffy . Love like there is a lot going on ! Wish I too was closer so I could take part I could do with all the help I can get. Have fun and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Zeffy! You are a busy little bee as always! Looking forward for the crop and you workshop! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Καλησπέρα Zeffy! Ανυπομονώ για το crop, αν και από σήμερα αρχίζω να νιώθω λίγο άρρωστη. Ελπίζω να είμαι καλά το Σάββατο! Τι μας ετοιμάζεις?! Εγώ ακόμα δεν έκανα καμία ετοιμασία, πάλι δεν ξέρω τι να φτιάξω! Ευχαριστούμε εκ των προτέρων για ό,τι θα μας μάθεις το Σάββατο!!! Φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  6. Περιμένουμε εναγωνίως το Σάββατο!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be there too!!!! Girls have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ηθελα μόνο να πώ οτι το kit το κέρδισα εγώ....! Ειναι υπέροχο, ευχαριστώ!

    ReplyDelete