Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Together

Hi once again My Scrapbooking Friends.
As you must have heard me mention earlier this month, MDH and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary.
This is a L.O I made with a photo that we took ourselves on the shores of Loch Melfort one rainy morning ( there were many rainy mornings) in August. The flowers  and garden theme continue, because just 500 metres away were the famous Arduaine Gardens that were tucked away behind rows of tall trees and hedges to protect the gardens from the fierce North winds....
I used have once again used things from thePrima, Romantique kit that Lena from Enjoy Scrapping.has put together.
I fussy cut around  the border of the paper ,coloured the frame that was created. I then painted a border on a piece of cardstock, glued down the piece that I cut out and then stitched a border around it.
I once again used elements that I cut out from the "Ha'Penny "sheet of prima Paper. I used a little piece of Prima packaging,can you spot it?  The 2 shells are from the collection of shells that we picked up on the shores of Scotland.
You will notice that I cut the lace from the kit into thinner strips so that it was not so overwhelming. I have also stripped some of the cardstock die-cuts off their thick backing so that they can blend into the background a lot easier, and two of the little flowers are hand made by me. There is also a secret tab behind the photo with some journalling.
As you all know, I much prefer chocolate than getting wet, that is why I loved the little saying Cocoa and Chocolate...needless to say I had a cup'o tea and a chocie while I was drying off at the hotel!

I have not entered a L.O. for the Bird id the Word challenge blog for ages ,the word is 'Together" this week .
 I love and leave you...need to get on with my house-work and then get organised for my show on
Zeffy Scraps this evening at 22H00....We will be making a birthday card for my sister Vickie.
Love.
Zeffy
P.S I may add the little video I took of the Arduaine Gardens later today, it is a bit shaky as I was walking and filming.....but the gardens were stunning and out of this world!

11 comments:

  1. Hi this is gorgeous Zeffy! a beautiful layout to celebrate your 30 years.. congrats on your anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!......love the details!
    check your email!!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Φτου φτου φτου να μην σας ματιάσω!!!Ζέφφυ πολύ σας χαίρομαι και σας ζηλεύω με την καλή έννοια!
    Η σύνθεσή σου είναι υπέροχη μου αρέσουν πολύ όλα τα διακοσμητικά και ο τρόπος που τα έχεις συνδυάσει!!!

    ΥΓ.Είχε και γενέθλια ο αντρούλης σου στις 16!!!να τον χαίρεσαι!!!υγεία και αγάπη του ευχομαι!

    Πολλά φιλιά:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your anniversary!!!You are such a lovely couple!!!Amazing layout Zeffy!!!Loved the papers,the flowers, everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ζέφφυ μου, σας εύχομαι να είστε πάντα αγαπημένοι! Τέλεια φωτο! Πρέπει να είναι υπέροχο μέρος! Φοβερή ιδέα να δημιουργήσεις κορνίζα! Και αυτό το χρώμα που έβαλες γύρω-γυρω, φώτισε όλη τη σύνθεση! Μ'αρέσει πάρα πολύ! Φιλάαααααακια!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πανέμορφη σύνθεση!
    Να είστε πάντα έτσι ερωτευμένοι και χαρούμενοι με τον Πάνο σου, Ζεφάκυ μου!!!
    Φιλάκια πολλά

    ReplyDelete
  7. Σύνθεση στα χρώματά μου!!!Τέλεια!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ζέφφυ μου να είστε ευτυχισμένοι και αγαπημένοι και να γιορτάσετε και άλλα 30 χρόνια!
    Η σύνθεση υπέροχη, όλα φανταστικά συνδυασμένα ώς συνήθως!
    ΦΙλάκια!

    ReplyDelete
  9. πολυ όμορφη συνθεση και χρώματα!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning LO!! Love the colors and design. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations in your anniversary!!!
    Very Lovely page Zeffy!! great details!! lovely pic, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Bird is the Word!!!

    ReplyDelete